Are you looking for how to set up Chromecast on TV? This guide can help you. Here we are going to provide you with easy instructions that will help you to set up Chromecast on TV. Google Chromecast is one of the best streaming devices available in the market for the most outstanding entertainment experience.
Before you start binge-watching your favorite series or show, you need to know how to set up Chromecast on TV. So keep reading to get your device set up and running.
Related Post:- How to Set Up Amazon Prime on TV
Know-How to Set Up Chromecast on TV with Easy Steps
It is easy to set up Chromecast on TV, the setup process is quite intuitive and simple. However, if you are unable to do so, this guide will help you to complete the task without iterable.
Below you can find the simple instructions that can help you with how to set up Google Chromecast on TV.
Steps to Setup Google Chromecast on TV
- The first step is to plug in the Google Chromecast to the HDMI port of your television. Plugin the wire into a power outlet.
- After this, visit the supported application store on your smartphone and download the Google home application. On some Android devices, this application comes pre-installed. In case you are using Google Chromecast on the computer, you do not need the application; just download Google Chrome, and you can visit the Google Chromecast website.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will be prompted to set up a new device to set up Google Chromecast on TV.
- Click on ‘new devices‘.
- Your Google Chrome application will now be set up for Chromecast. All you need is to click on the Continue button when the screen prompts.
- Tap on ‘Chromecast‘.
- Hit the Next button present on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Yes” for the confirmation of 4 character codes on the screen.
- Click the ‘I agree’ button for the legal conditions
- Now you have to opt-in or opt-out for the data sharing.
- Tell Google Home about the room in which your device is located.
- Pair your Google Chromecast with a Wi-Fi network.
- Hit a Continue button.
- Click on the Next button for setting up Google Assistant on Google Chromecast.
- You can add or skip the ‘series of services‘ option. You will get the option of video, radio, and live television.
- Click on the ‘Sign up‘ option if you would like to receive emails regarding Google hardware.
- Click on the Next button.
- Go through the tutorial, and learn how to access the services.
Related Post:- How to Setup Netflix on Smart TV
So, these are some easy instructions that can help you to learn how to set up a Google Chromecast device on the TV. Once you have completed the setup process, you can start streaming your favorite shows, movies, and other entertainment stuff as per your preference. All the provided guidelines are easy to follow and let you complete the task without trouble.
But, if you are still unable to set up Chromecast on TV, do not hesitate to contact the professionals to get a piece of expert advice. You can contact the experts at any time of the day and get immediate assistance to complete the setup process for streaming Chromecast services.