Easy Guide on How to Connect a Smart TV to Wi-Fi?
If you have a smart TV, and you want to use it at its best, you must connect it to Wi-Fi. Connecting your smart television to Wi-Fi will provide you access to all the entertainment options available like video and music streaming services. Also, it will keep your device up to date with the latest features and fixtures. If you don’t know how to set up WiFi on TV, this post can help you.
Here we are going to say the easy instructions that will help you with the Wi-Fi set up on your smart television. So keep reading, and proceed with the simple steps to know how to set up Wi-Fi on TV, and play your favorite videos whenever you want on the network.
Related Post:- How to Setup Apple TV
How to Set Up WiFi on TV?
The below provided instructions will explain to you how to connect your TV to Wi-Fi for having the best online streaming experience.
Connect TV to Wi-Fi | First-Time Setup
Here is how to set up Wi-Fi on a smart TV for the first time. It is important for you to check and make sure that your internet is working fine before you continue with the setup process.
- Turn on your smart television.
- The welcome setup screen will appear.
- The television will now prompt you to start with the setup.
- Continue with the TV setup, the device will automatically search for the available Wi-Fi network. Or, you might be prompted to choose between wired or Wi-Fi networks. Select the Wi-Fi option.
- Once the search is completed, you will see the list of available Wi-Fi networks appearing on your screen.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the available options.
- To get connected enter the password.
- After the password confirmation, a message will appear on your television indicating that you are successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- After the network confirmation, your smart television will show you a message for software updates if any are available. You are supposed to click on the Yes option for the software update installation.
- After the update process gets completed, your television will guide you through the rest setup process. This may include adding the streaming channels, applications, sound settings, and more.
So this is how to set up WiFi on TV with some easy instructions. Once the successful connection is established, you can watch your favorite movies, listen to your favorite music, or access any of your favorite entertainment stuff whenever you want.
Related Post:- How to Setup Amazon Prime on TV
Unable to Set Up WiFi on TV? Here is What You Can Do
Sometimes, the users are unable to connect their smart television to the Wi-Fi network. If you are also facing the same trouble with your device, the following steps can help you to fix it.
- Make sure that you place the Wi-Fi router and smart TV in close proximity. If something is wrong with the Wi-Fi connectivity, you can connect the router to the extender for better coverage.
- If you are not able to establish a successful Wi-Fi connection, you can connect your television to the router using the ethernet cable.
- Go to the network settings of your Smart TV, and select the wired option.
- Wait until you receive the confirmation successful message. After the confirmation of connectivity, proceed with additional prompts like software or firmware update.
- You can also connect your television to Wi-Fi or Ethernet using the PIN or PBC setting method. It is recommended to refer to the user manual for more details.
If you are still wondering how to set up WiFi on TV as the above steps are not helping you out, contact the internet service provider for further assistance.
Related Post:- How to Set up Chromecast on TV
If the internet service provider is also unable to resolve the problem, we recommend you to contact the customer support team for help. The experts will suggest the best possible solution and guide you with easy instructions to fix the issue instantly. So contact the experts and know how to connect Wi-Fi on TV for streaming your favorite channels whenever you want.