Microsoft Office is one of the well-known software providing a variety of useful tools to get the documentation work easily done. Most important you can frequently download the full versions of Microsoft Office applications for your Windows PCs and Macs as it is compatible with both.
Such a productive suite combines the Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and many more programs you know well and rely on. So, if you have loads of work like creating content, presenting project details in college or calculating the salary, or anything else, you can feel free to download and install the Microsoft Office suite on your Windows system.
This one application will definitely fulfill your requirement. However, while installing, Microsoft Office Installation Problem may you face if there will be a low internet connection or any technical glitches. In order to eradicate the installation problem, you are suggested to read the post. The complete description is noted here. Thus, have a glimpse of the fixing instructions.
Reasons For Microsoft Office Installation Problem
There could be several factors responsible for Microsoft Office Installation Problem. Some of them are listed below:
- Poor internet connection.
- THE corrupt MS Office Setup.exe file is downloaded on PC.
- If any antivirus recently been installed on system, then that could also be the reason for this problem.
No matter what causes Office 365 installation problem, luckily there are solutions to this error issue. To learn what are those, continue reading the content carefully from top-to-toe.
Productive Solutions To Fix Microsoft Office Installation Problem
Different impeccable troubleshooting techniques are comprised underneath. So, give a glance on provided guidelines and start following one after another:
Solution 1: Use Task Scheduler
If you encounter any technical error during MS Office Setup, use Task Scheduler to fix the problem instantly. Here are the exact procedures you should go through accordingly:
- Click on the “Cortana” search bar in your Windows Taskbar, type “Task Scheduler” in the field, then select the top result.
- In the next step, give a single click on the Task Scheduler library button to enable the drop-down menu.
- Thereafter, place a right-click on the Microsoft folder, and select the “Delete” option from the given list.
- Afterward, re-try installing Microsoft Office.
This time you can install MS Office without facing Microsoft Office Installation Problem for sure. If in case the same error yet persists, move to the next solution.
Solution 2: Troubleshoot Office 365 Setup Error Using Windows Store
You can take help from Windows Store in order to quick-fix the Office 365 installation error. Steps you should follow are:
- First and forecast, press “Windows + X” keys altogether on your keyboard, and then select the “Settings” tab.
- Select the “Update & Security” tab from the menu.
- Select the “Troubleshooting” tab, and then scroll down your cursor to the Windows Store Apps, and give an instant click on it to run the troubleshooter for detecting the error.
- Restart your PC now and retry installing Microsoft Office.
If unfortunately, you are experiencing the same error problem, go to the next solution.
Solution 3: Disable Antivirus Software Temporary
Sometimes the already installed antivirus program prevents other software from downloading and installing on PC. That is the reason why we are suggesting you first deactivate the antivirus software on a temporary basis. Once your work has been successfully done you can enable it again as protection is required. Here is how to deactivate the antivirus software:
- Navigate to the “Antivirus” icon in the Windows Taskbar.
- Right-click on it and choose the option to mark it disable.
- After doing that, try to install Microsoft Office again.
Solution 4: Rename the Microsoft Help Folder
Renaming the Microsoft help folder can help you out in solving Microsoft Office Installation Problem. The required steps for renaming this are mentioned here:
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to evoke the Run dialog box.
- Now, type in “%programdata%” in the given search box and hit Enter.
- In the folder that opens, search for the folder named “Microsoft Help”, and rename it to Microsoft Help. old.
- Restart your PC and resume Microsoft Office installation.
If you encounter the same problem error again, move to the next solution.
Solution 5: Remove Microsoft Office and Re-install It Cleanly
Because of the corrupt file downloaded on PC, you can’t install the Microsoft Office program. Therefore, first, uninstall the already installed MS Office application and then reinstall it properly on your Windows. The guidelines are:
- Download the official Microsoft Office tool for removing Office.
- Follow the on-screen prompted guidance to complete the removal process.
- In order to remove all traces of MS Office from your operating system, you are only required to press Win + R keys, type Regedit and then hit Enter key.
- Inside the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key and remove it from your system if it actually appears: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\TaskCache\Tree\Microsoft\Office
- Retry installing Microsoft Office to check if the Microsoft Office Installation Problem has resolved or yet not.
Contact To Our Tech-Specialists For One-Stop Support
In this article, we have compiled a couple of quick methods that may solve the Microsoft Office Installation Problem. Therefore, try them out if you get the annoying Office encountered an error during the setup process. Be sure you have appropriately tried all of the aforementioned provided solutions in terms of fixing the installation problem.
If this was not helpful to solve your problem, contact us directly through the helpline number. We are highly educated and well-proficient tech-engineers will surely proffer you effective assistance so in just a second you can cope-up. Let’s dial the 24/7 online support number as fast as you can.